What Is SEO?
The process to rank a website on a search engine’s top results is called SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Anything which increases the popularity or relevancy of a product, service, or brand should also increase its search engine rank.
Search engines are supposed to provide exact or relevant results to what their users are searching for by optimizing terms that have been used. A website or an advertiser is not a customer of the search engine but a user.
Search engines tend to provide the user the best experience by answering what they’ve been looking for in order to engage more customers to their website.
SEO consultants are using way too many techniques to count but they all want to achieve the same results; rank a website on their relevant keywords.
What are keywords?
Keywords are terms, we use for a search engine to describe what our products or services are? Relevant keywords; in result offers a better understanding to search engines about the website. For example: If a florist uses the term ‘Flowers in Toronto’, it won’t be of any use to the user nor the website. But when they use ‘Florists in Toronto’ and use some supportive keywords like ‘flower decoration in Toronto’ or ‘Toronto Florists shops’; will increase the relevancy of the service they’re providing.
Learning SEO has become a must for today’s market, as the competition is increasing on a daily basis. Here are some websites/agencies offering services of online SEO courses.
5 Platforms to Help You Become an SEO Expert
Learn SEO From Scratch, Udemy:
Udemy is a worldwide learning platform for both beginners and experts. They’re offering many courses for anyone to conquer the digital world with amazing Skills.
Course: Learn SEO from Scratch
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Requirements: Students need to be aware of SEO – Search Engine Optimization
SEO Mastery Course, Digital Minds:
Digital Minds is a digital agency itself. With exceptionally talented digital marketing experts they offer a variety of courses to hold a grip on digital marketing platforms. Their Mastery course in SEO comes with every technique and the formula they use to rank higher on search engines.
Course: SEO Mastery Course
- Algorithms, How they Function and Influence on Google search results.
- Advance Keyword Research To Quickly Grow Website Traffic & Ranks
- Strategies to convert a normal website or blog into an authority
- ON-page SEO essentials required to rank on 1st page
- How to Strategically Deal with Google’s Algorithms
- Secret Link Building Techniques (NO ONE TELLS YOU ON INTERNET)
- SEO For New and Running eCommerce Website
- LOCAL SEO in One Day!
- Golden Standard Reporting Structures
- How To Deal With Clients – Join Our Own Community To Get The Clients & Projects.
- Tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Scanning & Improving
- Hands-on Practice by Working on Live Projects
- Students Get Job Placements? YES
(SEO) Training Course, simplilearn:
Simplilearn also offers high demand skills expertise in many digital marketing courses online, they offer courses from beginner level to expert level. They offer a variety of learning experiences with their globally experienced lecturers.
They’re self-claimed World’s #1 Online Boot Camp
Course: SEO Training Course
Price: Starting From $299
- Search engine optimization
- Content marketing
- Web analytics
- Keyword management and research
- Website management and optimization
- URL management
Learn From #1 SEO Consultant In London, Seek A Host:
With proven results and testimonials on their page, ‘Seek a Host’ offers by far the most detailed SEO Course with 4661 registered students with Claimed #1 SEO Consultant in London, UK, Fernando Raymond. Who offers this course with secrets of how he became what #1 at what he does.
Course: SEO Training Course
Price: NO FEE JUST REGISTRATION!
- Welcome your by Fernando
- Complete Keyword Research Strategy
- What Is On-Page SEO & Why It’s Important For SEO
- CDN Configuration And SSL Implementation on Website
- How To Do Page Speed Optimization
- Local SEO Setup and Business Listings
- Rank Tracking and Reporting Strategies
- URL Structure Mapping – SEO friendly URLs
- Internal Linking Strategies (SILO)
- Backlinks – Are SEO backlinks still effective?
- High Authority Backlinking – Guest posting secrets
- Web 2.0 Creation Strategies
- Content Writing and Marketing Strategies
- Video Creation and Marketing Strategies
- Image Optimization and Geo-Tagging | Advanced
- How To Do Mobile SEO
- BONUS SECTION
SEO Specialization, Courseera:
Davis’, Divided in 5 courses Course era’s SEO Specialization course cover every minor detail that could be beneficial for SEO Consultancy. Suggested 7 hours a week it takes 5 months to complete this course, with availability in a variety of languages, offered byUniversity of California.
Course: SEO Specialization
Price: Starting from $49/month
- Introduction to SEO
- SEO Fundamentals
- Optimizing a Website for Search
- Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO
- Website Optimization Client Report Project